Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wow!

I plan to do a much more detailed post about today, but I have got to say THANK YOU! Trust me, the professionals are following this blog, and we will continue to publicize this to students. I hope our social media class enjoyed the event. I can't wait to read your posts on the sessions I missed out on.

The always amazing Jessica Laiti, who spoke on the Professionalism 101 round table, just sent me this link. In the round table, we discussed what to do/not to do in internships. It's pretty obvious not to make a fool of yourself like Kevin Colvin, but it's funny to look at the pictures!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks, Lizzie! Thought you all would get a kick out of that link. Two comments about it for you social media buffs: 1) it came from a colleague of mine in an email to many people on our team- just shows how much of a kick us professionals get out of this stuff AND 2) I knew about this post before you sent me the link...google alerts are awesome.

peterheins said...

We are thank ful to Lizzie .The two comments are awsome to se here.
=======================
peterheins
WoW Gold